Returns and Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
Bungalow Ltd. is committed to your complete purchase satisfaction. Because we want you to be a Bungalow Ltd. customer for years to come, we strive to provide an unparalleled in-store or online shopping experience. As such, we have created a number of ways to help manage your order.
*Please be sure to open, and perform a detailed inspection of your Bungalow Ltd. order within 48 hours, or two business days of receiving your order. Bungalow Ltd cannot be held responsible for any missing, or damaged goods if we are not notified within this time period. If you suspect that your Bungalow Ltd order was damaged during shipment, please review the DAMAGED GOODS section of this page and contact us right away at email@example.com or call us at 424-644-0344. Please be sure to include your name, address, Bungalow Ltd order number and the items damaged.
We highly recommend hiring a qualified electrician to install your lighting fixtures. Bungalow Ltd. is not responsible for any product damage or defects incurred due to faulty installation.
**Orders that need an address change after the order is placed, may be subject to change fee, starting at $25
**DAMAGED GOODS / MISSING PARTS – WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY BUNGALOW LTD. ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED OR IS MISSING PARTS?
We understand that items can be damaged during the shipping process. We also understand that from time-to-time, something may arrive missing parts or components. Our damaged goods / missing parts policy and process is designed to deliver to you a resolution in the timeliest manner possible, at no expense to you. To make this happen, we do need a little help from the customer. This is our Damaged Goods return process:
- Please be sure to open, and inspect your Bungalow Ltd. order within 48 hours, or two business days of receiving your order. Bungalow Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any missing, or damaged goods if we are not notified within this time period. If you suspect that your Bungalow Ltd order was damaged during shipment, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 424-644-0344 Please be sure to include your name and Bungalow Ltd. order number. Please include a photograph of the damaged shipment.
- Bungalow Ltd. will open a Damaged Goods claim with the shipping company (UPS or FEDEX) on your behalf, and provide you with information on the next step – getting the damaged shipment to the shipping company.
- Following, we request that you either drop the shipment off with the shipping company, or make the shipment available for the shipping company to pick-up within the shipping company’s 30 day claim window. The shipping company will then inspect the shipment to determine if it was damaged during the shipping process.
- After the shipping company’s inspection is complete and a determination is made that the product was damaged during shipment, Bungalow Ltd. will immediately do one of the following:
Ship a replacement fixture to you free of charge. Note - If immediate replacement is required, please send us a photograph of the damaged shipment. Upon receipt, we will ship you a new fixture via a new order. There is no cost to you unless the shipping company denies the damage claim.
Issue store credit to your account in the amount of the original order towards a future purchase.
Note: If the shipping company determines that the product was not damaged during shipment, the customer may choose to have the shipping company dispose of the product, or have it returned to them at their own expense.
Note: Failure to follow the damaged goods procedure for a damaged item may result in a charge for the replacement item.
**DEFECTIVE GOODS / PRODUCT WARRANTY – WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE?
We understand that sometimes products have a manufacturer’s defect. All items (excluding bulbs) are offered with one year Bungalow Ltd. warranty. Any qualifying defective item purchased from Bungalow Ltd. that is returned within one year of purchase will be repaired or replaced at the company's discretion. Repairs for items that are still under warranty will be covered at no charge. A copy of sales receipt may be required if the sales transaction cannot be found in our computer system. This is our Defective Goods / Product Warranty return process:
- Defective goods claims must be filed with Bungalow Ltd within the 1 year Bungalow Ltd warranty period, from date of delivery. To file a defective goods claim, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 424-644-0344. Please be sure to include your name, address, Bungalow Ltd order number and the name of the defective item.
- Bungalow Ltd will work with you to arrange for product part(s) replacement or repair
- You will be sent by email a pre-paid UPS shipping label to return the product back to Bungalow Ltd. After receiving the label, you have 10 business days to drop the shipment off with UPS, or arrange for UPS pick-up. Please include all available parts, and original packaging if available.
- Upon inspection and final approval by Bungalow Ltd. that the returned product is defective, a replacement product (same as original, or an alternate selection) will be shipped as soon as possible. Bungalow Ltd. will pay for shipping the replacement back to you.
- Should you prefer to be issued a store credit towards a future purchase, that credit will be issued within 7 days of final determination that the product was defective.
Note: Any defects deemed to be caused by improper installation or product modification in any way disqualifies the product from a defective goods return. Additionally, defective product claims made beyond 1 year of product delivery will not qualify for a defective goods return. Failure to follow the defective goods procedure above for a defective item may result in a charge for the replacement item or store credit.
- PRODUCT RETURN / EXCHANGE – CAN I RETURN MY PURCHASE TO BUNGALOW LTD?
We understand that sometimes, items you purchase are simply not right for your environment. They do not match your décor, or you simply do not like them. If you are unsatisfied with a product for any reason, you may return the item to Bungalow Ltd. within 30 days of delivery, or exchange it for something else. We want to ensure you get the right product for your space and our unparalleled selection of contemporary lighting products from around the world helps make this happen. Please refer to the PRODUCT RETURN / EXCHANGE PROCESS below for information on how to initiate a return. Orders placed for pickup are considered shipped upon notification that the order is ready for pickup. Orders not picked up within 30 days of notification are subject to a 2% per month storage fee and/or a 50% restocking fee.
*Initial and Return shipping charges are not refunded for returned items.
*Products Not Eligible for Return/Exchange. Sorry, we cannot accept returns on:
Custom orders / special orders
Large orders (single fixtures over $5,000, orders totaling over $5,000 on multiple quantities of the same fixture)
Open box items
Any product that has been modified, installed, or used in any way (including cut, clipped or stripped wires)
Items not in resalable condition or items missing the original packaging
Items not purchased from Bungalow Ltd.
Items not purchased by the original customer (we require the original purchase receipt)
Products Eligible for Return/Exchange:
Products eligible for return/exchange include items in original, new, uninstalled condition with all original parts, tags, and packaging. You may return any item that qualifies under these conditions within 30 days of delivery. To initiate a return, please contact us immediately at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 424-644-0344. Restocking fees will vary with each manufacturer.
**ORDER CANCELLATIONS – WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY BUNGALOW LTD ORDER?
You may cancel an order that has not shipped, unless it is a special order or customized product. Any cancellation fees imposed by the manufacturer will be your responsibility and will be deducted from any refund. To request an order cancellation, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call 424-644-0344. Please be sure to include your name, address, Bungalow Ltd. order number, items to be cancelled, and the reason for your cancellation. You will receive an email detailing your cancellation request, followed by another email detailing if the cancellation request was successful. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive your cancellation confirmation.
Please be aware that if your order is already in route from its original location, it cannot be rerouted, redirected, or cancelled. Should you wish to return the item, please follow our PRODUCT RETURN / EXCHANGE PROCESS.
Note: Do not refuse delivery of non-damaged goods as this will result in up to a restocking fee. Additionally, delivery refusal may also result in the loss of your product and may negate the possibility of a refund. You may also be charged for roundtrip shipping costs.
**BACKORDERS – WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ITEM IS ON BACKORDER?
Before you decide to cancel an order due to backorder, we urge you to first contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 424-644-0344. Often, manufacturers may state that an item is backordered, while in reality the item has already shipped, or will be ready sooner than noted. Alternately if an item is truly unavailable for the specified extended period of time, we apologize in advance for the delay and will work with you directly to find a suitable alternative.